About the position
Checkout Technologies is a start-up in Milan, Italy. We disrupt UX in Retail eliminating the queues and checkout delays. We base our system on the computer vision and artificial intelligence.
You’ll be responsible for building the apps, tools, and other interfaces that enable retailers, shoppers, and internal users to interact with our systems. You will build and refine these critical interactions by working with backend and data engineers to design and build APIs, and with the product team to define delightful experiences.
Skills & requirements
- Experience level: Mid-Level
- Knowledge of one front-end frameworks: ReactJS, VueJS, Angular
- Backend programming in Python or NodeJS
- Data visualization skills in the browser (d3.js o similar) is a plus
- Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL), NoSQL (MongoDB, Elasticsearch) data stores.
- Basic knowledge of the machine learning tools (scikit-learn, scipy) and image processing libraries (opencv, matplotlib) is a plus
- Problem solving
- Be ready to gain momentum in the fast growing company
- Compensation (€35k - 45k)
- Modern tech equipment
- Grow quickly in a top-level team
- Attend Conferences and Courses
- Awesome co-workers