About the position
Checkout Technologies is a start-up in Milan, Italy. We disrupt UX in Retail eliminating the queues and checkout delays. We base our system on the computer vision and artificial intelligence.
Identify tedious engineering processes that can be solved with automation. Help teams move faster and maintain a high quality code base by optimizing dev, test and production environments, designing self service tools and deploying infrastructure and services. Partner with research and engineering teams to implement reproducible build processes and automate delivery of products and services.
- Build high impact tools and services to automate and optimize workflows for engineers.
- Configure and deploy third-party services and infrastructure to support development, testing and production environments.
- Work with engineering teams to identify and automate processes in the development cycle.
- Help to maintain self service continuous integration platform and build automation for engineering teams.
- Partner with research and engineering teams to reliably build, package and release software and services.
Skills & requirements
- Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior-Level
- Knowledge of the containerization and virtualization (Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge about CI/CD pipeline
- Knowledge about various Infrastructure Automation Tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Proficient with bash, python or golang
- Perfect knowledge of software pipelines and coding best practices
- Knowledge of AIOps
- Basic knowledge of the machine learning tools (scikit-learn, scipy) and image processing libraries (opencv, matplotlib) is a plus
- Problem solving
- Be ready to gain momentum in the fast growing company
- Compensation (€40k - 50k)
- Modern tech equipment
- Grow quickly in a top-level team
- Attend Conferences and Courses
- Awesome co-workers